Search This Blog

Monday, May 15, 2006

School's Out!

Finals week is finally over, and after all the stress of finishing papers and other requirements at the last minute, my adrenaline level has finally gone down. So, technically, summer vacation has begun for me. Since I'm not taking any classes, I'll be spending most of my time in California to visit my older brother Jerick, his wife Liz, and my nephew Aidan. The break is around three months long, and the length of school's summer vacation is making me consider becoming a professor. Teaching starts to look so attractive when you think about how you can have long summer breaks just like you did when you were much younger.

1 comment:

  1. And now you've discovered exactly why I LOVE teaching. :)

    Have a good summer.

    ReplyDelete