Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Now I Really Feel Like a Student Again...

...and it's not because I'm still in the middle of trying to finish all my school requirements at the last minute (procrastinating's a way of life for me in school AND at work). It's because last weekend was just crazy, like weekends always were back in college. I haven't had such a hectic weekend in a while. Friday night, Fil (aka Felicity), Biljana and I went to Fieldhouse (where I got drunk on the $10 bottomless Vodka Sprite) and the J-School party at Hubbell house. Saturday night, Fil, Biljana, Maria Ines, and I went to Heidelberg for some cocktails, then proceeded to a farewell party for all the graduating international students (where I didn't know anyone but managed to have fun anyway). Then on Sunday, there was a surprise birthday party for Yuriy, (for details, read Fil's blog.) where we had so much fun. Lots of food, alcohol, and music.



The coming weekend is shaping up to be a fun one too. Ale is graduating on Friday, along with Yuriy and Gyorgi, so there'll be another party at chez Maria Ines. On Saturday, Yuying is cooking another one of her amazing Chinese dinners in honor of the end of the second semester. I'm pretty excited, except for the fact that I still have papers to do and a long shift at the Missourian to finish this week. With all the fun in the air, I just can't get back to studying mode anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment