Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

The Lettermen and Christmas

Last week, I took another undeserved break from writing school papers and watched The Lettermen's Christmas Concert in the university. Before you start thinking that I splurged some of my meager allowance on a Lettermen concert, and a Christmas concert at that (my friends know of my lack of Yuletide spirit), it was actually just another show that my friend Bob had free tickets to which he generously shared.

It was fun to find out that the group had sung the original versions of some songs that I like such as "Goin' Out of my Head", "The Way You Look Tonight", and "When I Fall in Love". But what I really enjoyed about the show were the trio's all-red outfits. The three of them wore red suits with matching red shoes. There's nothing like seeing shoes that go perfectly with the Poinsettia on stage to bring out the Christmas spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment