Search This Blog

Friday, December 8, 2006

Worst Snowstorm in 10 Years

Last week, Mid-Missouri had its worst snowstorm in ten years. And lucky me, I was right here when it happened. We had no class last Friday (unfortunately I really didn't have class that day), and so everyone just enjoyed the snow day. Some of my friends were lucky enough to have lived within walking distance from other friends, and they went sledding. I was extremely jealous, since none of my friends lived nearby. To compensate, I put some snow in a cup and made a sprite snowcone.

Being snowed in and not being brave enough to face the cold, I just stepped right outside my door and made a snow angel, after which I scurried back into the warmth of my apartment. A snow angel is something I've never made before, and it will probably be some time before I can do it again. I'm still waiting for enough energy to make a snowman, but the snow will probably melt before that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment