Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Myheritage.com

There's a website that Caye told me about called myheritage.com, and among other things, it tells you which celebrities you (supposedly) look like. You upload a picture of your face, then the site scans it to see which among the celebrities in their database you look like the most. The site suggests uploading several pictures of yourself to see which celebrities come up the most consistently.

Now, this CAN be an ego-boosting exercise, since the celebrities in their database are all goodlooking. So it's very likely that your match will be a lot more gorgeous than you actually are. However, be warned that their face-matching program does not take into account your gender. So, some of your matches might be members of the opposite sex. If you're a woman and you are told that you look like Wesley Snipes, this is not likely to be flattering. So if you have a fragile ego, take heed.

Here is an example of the results that I got. You can safely assume I did not choose the one that said I looked like some dude.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a cool site. Your heritage is so fabulous, my dear! All those pretty women! I'll check out the site one of these days. Only problem is, I don't want to be told that I look like Roderick Paulate! Ngyek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sira! try out the site, though, you might be surprised, or at the very least, amused by the results...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha, that site is tons of fun...I think I spent almost whole day on it checking different photos, of me....and others:)) I got some great results;) THANKS!!!

    Mwah

    ReplyDelete