Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

RENT

I have a ton of work to finish before school ends next week, so logically, instead of doing my papers and finishing my requirements, i chose to procrastinate and watch "Rent" with fellow-procrastinator and Rent enthusiast Nikki (it was her second time to watch the movie in as many days). So I sniffled my way through the parts which never fail to make me cry, and sang along with my favorite songs; and as always, "No day but today!" rang through my head after the show. This time though, when I left the moviehouse, it unfortunately had an addendum: "No day but today! (...to finish your literature review...) The songs simply weren't enough today to fend off the terror of meeting my looming deadlines...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you are still as excellent a procrastinator as ever! Eternal student indeed.

    ReplyDelete