Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Going Crazy from School Work

This is going to be a brief entry to state that the load this semester is just crazy! For some strange reason, I thought I would coast along this semester. Well, apparently I was misinformed. I'm just dragging myself from week to week trying to remember when papers or projects are due, then inevitably cramming to meet the deadline. This is one time when I wish I had made time management a priority as far as developing skills is concerned. (right now my amazing ability to remember people's birthdays is not very helpful.)

Don't get me wrong; I'm not exactly lamenting my lot in life. I would still rather be spending sleepless nights trying to stretch my five-page paper into one that's 15 pages long, than holding a staff meeting in the office. Life is still pretty good; I just have to remind myself of this whenever I start to lose hope of turning in a paper on time and feel like pulling all of my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment