Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Anti-Stress Snack

I've only been back in school for three days but I'm already overwhelmed by all the academic requirements I have to fulfill. I have twelve units/hours of classes this semester, compared to only nine last fall. I also have to log in around eight hours a week at the school's radio and tv stations and newspaper. I've started to be stressed, and I've responded to the stress as I always have- by eating. Since my allowance doesn't go all that far, I've discovered a snack I could make using ingredients I already have. So, when I feel like stress eating, I simply combine, in random amounts, some cereal (something like honey bunches of oats), peanut butter, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. I mix them in a cup, and I'm all set. (Actually, I've started eating this for breakfast too. And lunch, sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment